Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ultrasound pics

Well, I have to say that the last week has been a rather eventful week. A visit to the emergency room, extreme amounts pain, and a new doctor. I am finally feeling lots better and Poppy is thriving, so that is really all that matters at this point. We are pretty sure that a large cyst that ruptured was the cause of the pain, and that I should now be on the right track to staying healthy! I decided to change doctors because I did not feel like I was getting straight forward and very thorough explanations about what has been going on. So, I am now seeing a new doctor and I think that I am really going to like him. 

I am 10 weeks 4 days today, and baby measured 11 weeks. Poppy was just a kicking, stretching and squirming around. His/her heartbeat was 164 bpm. Everything looks great. Our next appointment is August 3 for just a routine visit, we will schedule our big ultrasound at that appointment. So we are thinking it will be around the end of August before we know Poppy's gender. I have not taken the Intelligender test yet, because of all of the other problems that have been going on...but I think I make actually be on my way to the pharmacy to get it. I will let you know what the results are soon.

If anyone can tell me how to label and point to things on these ultrasound pictures, please let me know. 











2 comments:

e said...

Sweet Poppy, you are looking GREAT!! So glad things seem to be turning around for your Mama!

Anne said...

Aww, how precious. I love the ultrasound pictures - to get a glimpse of God's mastpiece in progress....praying all is going smoothly for you now - no more pain, etc.