Saturday, July 25, 2009

14 weeks

How Far Along? 14 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? still down one pound... i know this is going to change VERY soon, but I am very thankful that I have not already gained 10 pounds! yay!

Maternity Clothes? yep

Sleep? once I get to sleep I sleep very hard from about 11pm until 4am... after that, I toss and turn until I decide that I have had enough, and then I get up

Best Moment of the Week? scheduling a "sneak peak" ultrasound for 16 weeks, on Aug 7

Movement? nope

Food Craving? peaches, apples, veggies, and oysters

Food aversions? pork...ugh!

Morning sickness? nope, but i have had an aggravating headache most of the week

Gender? we still think boy

Labor Signs? nope

Belly Button? innie

What I miss?  a full nights sleep

What I'm looking forward to? seeing a healthy baby and finding out Poppy's gender on august 7. only 13 days to go.

Milestones? being in my second trimester

Names? hopefully we will decide on something before Poppy is born :) 

How is Daddy feeling? anxious to know Poppy's gender

3 comments:

e said...

i love these little questions you are doing! you'll be glad to have them down the road.

Ariel said...

I know you're excited about your upcoming ultrasound. I think you're having a boy, but that's probably just b/c I want you to have one so he and Blake Bennett can play together :) Hope your headache goes away soon!

Robin said...

Thanks for your comment! And especially for your prayers!!! We have family in Mobile. I miss all things Alabama. Even the politics. Congratulations on your little one!! They are all such a miracle.