Just wondering if any of you have any reviews or recommendations on a pregnancy pillow? I am getting more and more uncomfortable with my belly sleeping habits, and when I am sleeping on my side I feel like I need something to hug and wrap my legs around. I really do not want the pillow to go under my head and I would like for it to have a very soft pillow case. I know...I might be a little high maintenance! :) Thanks for the advice.






2 comments:
i love my snoogle, you can get them at babies r us. i wore it out so much with jack that we bought a new one this go round.
I also have to agree with Erin that the Snoogle is AWESOME!!! I couldn't sleep and it was driving me crazy so I bought the pillow and slept sooo much better. Go get one right now!
Post a Comment