Monday, July 20, 2009

Dopplers

Just asking for advice again... hopefully you all will respond a little better this time! :) So, what about fetal dopplers, should I rent or buy, which one do you recommend or did you use, and where should I order it from? Please, please, give me some input on this. Also, I would still love to know any suggestions for a pregnancy pillow. Thanks!

3 comments:

e said...

I've never had one, Troy thinks it would make me way too crazy because inevitably at some point I wouldn't be able to find the baby's heartbeat because of his position or something and we'd be off to the ER in no time. If he was more willing I'd be all about it!
I know Summer has rented one with both her boys!

Jill said...

I'm no help here because I didn't rent or buy one. I think I would have scared myself just like Erin said!

Natalie said...

congrats on the pregnancy!

i never had a doppler...i started feeling bennett around 16 weeks {i think} so by that point i didnt need one. he moved like a madman every day. plus there are too many scare-issues going on like erin said that it might do more harm than good....but my cousin did rent one, but she's the only one i know of who did.

and i second {or third} the snoogle motion! its the best. even came with me to the hospital.