Friday, June 26, 2009

Intelligender??

Have any of you every used the Intelligender test to predict the sex of your baby? Was it accurate? You have to be 10 weeks to do the test, which I will be tomorrow, so I am off to the drugstore to buy one! I will let you all know what the results are later...or maybe we will just keep everyone in suspense until we have our next ultrasound. Who knows? :)

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Emily said...

I haven't heard of that one. How does it work?

e said...

I didn't do it but my friend Ashley did and it was right. Pretty sure Summer did it and it was wrong but I could be wrong about that. DO TELL!!

Jill said...

I didn't do that test, but try to Chinese gender predictor thingie. Its been right for most people I know!

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/predictsex.Htm

Let us know what you find out :)