How Far Along? 12 weeks 4 days!
Total Weight Gained/Loss? lost 1 pound!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, that is all that is comfortable. Anything that sits right on my lower abdomen is really annoying, so I have already started wearing maternity clothes.
Sleep? good some nights and bad others.
Best Moment of the Week? just knowing that I am almost in my second trimester.
Movement- not yet but can't wait!!
Food Craving? PEACHES and apples, and all vegetables.
Food aversions? Pork...ugh! and anything with the hickory smoke flavor.
Morning sickness? None...at all! Praise the Lord!
Gender? I have no clue. I have always thought that we would have a boy first, but I would also really love a girl.
Labor Signs? Gosh, I hope not!
Belly Button? in
What I miss? Sushi, and sleeping flat on my belly.
What I'm looking forward to? buying gender specific clothes and decorating the nursery.
Milestones? Making it through the first trimester with no morning sickness at all!
How is Daddy feeling? anxious to feel Poppy kick and a little nervous about changing diapers (he has never changed one). Don't worry I have him watching every baby show that comes on TLC, so he is definitely learning. :)
Names? Well, we are still planning on waiting and announcing it when Poppy is born...so I will just update you on how the naming process is going. We have still not decided on a full name for either sex, but we do know parts of each name. Naming this baby has been way harder than I ever imagined. I would love to know if any of you have any guesses? (To our parents, please do not guess since yall already know the names we like and to anyone else that knows names that we a considering please do not comment.)






1 comment:
Congrats on almost 13 weeks!
Post a Comment