I voted girl, just a hunch. Don't put any stock into what I think though, you know I've only guessed 50% of my children's genders correctly! :-) Can't wait to know!!!!
I voted for a girl just "because". I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter (12 years ago) and was so set on she was a "he"...Was I ever surprised when the ultrasound showed "she" :) Either way, a happy healthy baby is what is being prayed for.
I am a wife and a mommy! The two best jobs ever. I spend my days (and nights) taking care of my wonderful husband, precious little boy, Clark, and our fur baby, Ellimay.
3 comments:
I voted girl, just a hunch. Don't put any stock into what I think though, you know I've only guessed 50% of my children's genders correctly! :-) Can't wait to know!!!!
I voted for a girl just "because". I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter (12 years ago) and was so set on she was a "he"...Was I ever surprised when the ultrasound showed "she" :) Either way, a happy healthy baby is what is being prayed for.
4 votes for a girl... WOW! I am kinda thinking boy!?
Post a Comment