We will definitely be going to a private blog within the next few weeks. As we become a family of four (can't forget Ellimay!), we feel like it will be best to have a private blog. So... all of you non-commenting blog readers, you may want to leave us a comment this time with your email address if you would like to continue to read our blog. We are not opposed to allowing people to read the blog that we only know through blogger land, but please leave us a comment with a link to your blog (or if you do not have one, let us know how you found us) and your email address. We know alot of people that do read, but do not comment... PLEASE know that if you do not comment on this post we will NOT be emailing you an invitation to continue reading when we are a private blog. Sorry that we have to be this way, but we just rather have only our family, friends, and blogger friends reading.
Please go ahead and comment, because before we post pictures and announce our baby boy's arrival we will be going private! We do not want any of you to miss out, so you better hurry! :)






14 comments:
well you know i want an invite!
I definitely don't want to miss pics of that precious baby boy!
I would love to continue following your blog! Please send an invite :)
themeyermemories@blogspot.com
Thank you,
Anne
mommy1@cox.net
Hi! I have read your blog for awhile, but I don't usually comment. I have enjoyed reading about your little one on the way. I'd like to be included if that's okay.
My email is somimcn@yahoo.com
My blog is http://smcjohnson.blogspot.com
I hope these next few weeks fly by for you!
Thanks for the comment!!! Congrats on your little one;) At least you have an end in sight by having an induction date...my dr does not like to induce.
I'd love to continue following! I found you awhile ago at "Only God Knows When"s blog. :) Oh, and mine is staceystacemasterson.blogspot.com
stacey.jamerson@gmail.com
I would like to read your blog! I just recently got mine going: http://nancyandbrake.blogspot.com/
My email is nancyeliz1126@yahoo.com
Good luck on your last few weeks! :)
hey there! i'd love to keep reading! cant wait to find out what your baby boys name is!
Hi, I would like to get invited =) Good luck over the next few weeks!
thehowardfam08.blogspot.com
me me! nattyroe@gmail.com
I would love to be able to continue reading about y'all and the new baby boy. Can't wait to see him and know what the name will be.
I want to keep reading too!
Jlyon3@gmail.com Email me if you want me to add you to my blog because I went private also.
I just found your blog tonight through Jessica's. I was also a Phi Mu (i guess I left before you got there 03) anyhow , i would like to read your blog. AND my husband is wanting me to do the same thing! Good idea to post it before it happens. Best wishes with your new little one. My daughter is 10 months old and you can visit us at http://nathanandkimberlycox.blogspot.com/
oh, and my email address is
kcox@advancemtg.net
Post a Comment