Thursday, January 21, 2010

He is here!


William Clark Dyess entered the world yesterday morning at 10:30 a.m. He weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long and of course he is the most beautiful baby we have ever seen! :)


10 comments:

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

He's gorgeous!

Sonya said...

He's adorable! Congrats! I was hoping your blog silence meant he was here!

Jessica said...

Congrats guys! He's a cutie! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying those first few days of being a mommy...its such a precious time and it only gets better :) Can't wait to see more pics!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Congratulations!! What a precious baby boy you have been blessed with! Love his name, too!

Ashley Cochran said...

Congratulations! William Clark is adorable! I can't wait to be a mommy along with you and for Savannah and William to be playmates. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

With Love,
Ashley Cochran

Jill said...

Congrats on a beautiful, healthy baby boy!!! Enjoy this sweet time together :) It just gets better and better everyday!!

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! he is beautiful.

Natalie said...

beautiful! enjoy these squishy newborn days - he will wake up before you know it :)
congrats momma!

Sheridie said...

I stumbled across a link to your blog & thought I was clicking on the link to my blog. How crazy is that? Congrats on your new baby boy. He's very handsome! You have a beautiful family.