Sunday, January 3, 2010

Full Term - 37 weeks!

My wonderful hubby and I on Christmas.

My precious Mom and I

My sweet Daddy and I

How Far Along? Today I am 37 weeks 1 day!

Total Weight Gained/Loss? I did not ask this past week, but I back up to 10-11 pounds total.

Sleep? I am sleeping pretty good, especially considering that I am 9 months and 1 week pregnant! (BTW, a a pregnancy actually last 10 months which is 40 weeks!) Most take I wake up twice to go to the bathroom and that is about it. I am so thankful for good sleep!

Best Moment of the Week? Just knowing that baby boy is now considered full term - such a blessing and miracle!

Movement? Lots, which is very reassuring that he is thriving inside of his mommy.

Food Craving? I do not have much room for food in there anymore, so I really cannot think of anything that I am craving. I do still love fruit.

Food aversions? none

Gender? It's a BOY!!

Labor Signs? Lots of pressure. Sudden stabs of pain down there. LOTS of painless contractions that make my belly hard as a rock! Baby boy still has not obviously dropped. At this weeks appointment I was 36 weeks 4 days and still not dilated at all. :( We have decided to go ahead and schedule to induce, just in case he has not made his debut yet. The big day will be January 20, 2010! I will only be 3 days shy of my due date. I am still praying that he will decide on his own when he is ready to come on out, but I am pretty sure that he is very comfy and cozy in mommy's belly... and we may just have to force him out! :)

Belly Button? At night time it pokes out just a little bit. It is still sore to touch.

What I'm looking forward to? Holding my baby boy and finally announcing his name! :)

Names? Yep, he has a name! We are still undecided as to whether we will call him by his first or middle or both.

How is Daddy feeling? He is beyond ready to meet his baby boy! I think he has a permanent smile on his face these days.

Swelling? Not much swelling. I am so thankful for this.

Baby's Position? He is still head down. And I can now tell when It is a foot, hand, head, or butt moving in there.

How am I feeling OVERALL? I am still feeling really good. I am obviously always tired by the end of the day, and some days the pressure and contractions are worse than others, but I cannot complain! I am seriously going to miss being pregnant, because this has been such an amazing experience.


1 comment:

Anne said...

So exciting! Hopefully your baby boy will decide to come on his own and you will not have to be induced! Praying for a smooth remainder of pregnancy and ultimately an easy delivery for you!