How Far Along? 18 weeks 1 day
Total Weight Gained/Loss? still -1 lb.
Total Weight Gained/Loss? still -1 lb.
Sleep? I cannot complain.
Best Moment of the Week? realizing how blessed I am to have had such a healthy pregnancy - thus far.
Movement? not that I can tell, but after all I do not really know what it is supposed to feel like. I am praying that I start feeling him kick very soon! (this the same as last week!)
Food Craving? fruit
Food aversions? Hickory or Barbeque flavored food
Morning sickness? nope, just some occasional headaches.
Gender? It's a BOY!!
Labor Signs? nope, i can feel the ligaments stretching, but that is not all that painful.
Belly Button? innie
What I miss? nothing really.
What I'm looking forward to? decorating the nursery.
Milestones? 18 weeks!
Names? Gosh, this has proven to be a really HARD task!
How is Daddy feeling? he cannot wait to feel Poppy kick and to hold him in his arms. Oh and by the way... daddy is "craving" chocolate milkshakes. Too funny!
How is Daddy feeling? he cannot wait to feel Poppy kick and to hold him in his arms. Oh and by the way... daddy is "craving" chocolate milkshakes. Too funny!






No comments:
Post a Comment