How Far Along? 15 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? actually I have lost two pounds now... this is kinda worrying me, because it makes me wonder if everything is okay with the baby. I mean. don't get me wrong, I don't really want to gain tons of weight, but we also really want a healthy baby, so I am willing to put on a few pounds for a healthy Poppy!
Total Weight Gained/Loss? actually I have lost two pounds now... this is kinda worrying me, because it makes me wonder if everything is okay with the baby. I mean. don't get me wrong, I don't really want to gain tons of weight, but we also really want a healthy baby, so I am willing to put on a few pounds for a healthy Poppy!
Maternity Clothes? yep
Sleep? I have actually been sleeping really well this week. Yay!
Best Moment of the Week? just realizing what a blessing this baby is and that it really does not matter if it is a girl or boy. We just want to hear that he or she is healthy!
Movement? not that I can really tell
Food Craving? peaches and cheese
Food aversions? Pork and barbecue anything! I think it may be the hickory flavor.
Morning sickness? nope
Gender? who knows...I guess I am still thinking boy.
Labor Signs? nope, but I have been feeling my ligaments surrounding the uterus stretching. Ouch, but so worth it!
Belly Button? innie
What I miss? not missing much this week, just feeling blessed.
What I'm looking forward to? My doctors appointment on Monday with Dr. Plessala and seeing baby poppy via ultrasound on Friday. Praying for a healthy baby and just maybe we will be able to tell if it is a boy or a girl.
Milestones? ??? I will update this later...I am experiencing a bit of pregnancy brain right now.
Belly Button? innie
What I miss? not missing much this week, just feeling blessed.
What I'm looking forward to? My doctors appointment on Monday with Dr. Plessala and seeing baby poppy via ultrasound on Friday. Praying for a healthy baby and just maybe we will be able to tell if it is a boy or a girl.
Milestones? ??? I will update this later...I am experiencing a bit of pregnancy brain right now.
Names? I think we have decided on our girl name, nut we are still working on the boy name... it may take a while to figure it out, unless of course we find out Poppy is a girl next Friday. Then we are done with names... or atleast for a while!
How is Daddy feeling? I think since he can really see my baby bump he is enjoying getting in touch with Poppy by talking to Poppy and giving Poppy some love. Too sweet!






1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
You have an award waiting for you the next time you come by!
Post a Comment