Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17 weeks 4 days

How Far Along? 17 weeks 4 days

Total Weight Gained/Loss? i have not weighed in a few days. I am guessing that things are about the same as last week.

Sleep? i have been having some really good nights of sleep.

Best Moment of the Week? just being pregnant. I feel so amazingly blessed.

Movement? not that I can tell, but after all I do not really know what it is supposed to feel like. I am praying that I start feeling him  kick very soon!

Food Craving? cheese and fruit 

Food aversions? Hickory or Barbeque flavored food 

Morning sickness? nope, just some occasional headaches

Gender? It's a BOY!!

Labor Signs? nope

Belly Button? innie

What I miss? nothing - well maybe sushi, but I still just feel so blessed that it is hard for me to really miss anything.

What I'm looking forward to? decorating the nursery

Milestones? 17 weeks!

Names? we have not decided on a name just yet and we may just wait until we see him to make our final decision.

How is Daddy feeling? very excited. he can't wait to do all the things that daddy's do with their sons.

No comments: