
Photo was taken by my hubby, because i would never get this close to a frog!!!
I am terrified of frogs!!!!!! And, to make matters worse, they love our back porch! I have even called the "bug man" to see what could be done about these unwanted guest...nothing!! My hubby thinks that they are great because they eat the bugs... I totally disagree. I can completely deal with bugs, just not frogs!
And, last night one came in through the patio door and was jumping around on the wall in our bedroom. I was totally freaked out and then had nightmares about frogs!! UGH! Does anyone know how to get rid of these little boogers!






1 comment:
I'm PETRIFIED of frogs too!! They always come around our house right after it rains. There is a creek behind our house, so we get some of the really big toads!! YUCK!! I hope you don't have any nightmares about frogs again!
Post a Comment