Little Rivers has been pawned off on my parents for several reasons. They just couldn't say no to me - and they are regretting it already. He has been leaving treats all over the house - with yummy smells too!
I am a wife and a mommy! The two best jobs ever. I spend my days (and nights) taking care of my wonderful husband, precious little boy, Clark, and our fur baby, Ellimay.
3 comments:
Your house is absolutely beautiful!
Yes, I think I will probably make it for Thanksgiving - or some of it at least! I can't wait to see you!
Lindsay,
I am coming!!!!! See you tomorrow night!
I am excited - let's play.
amanda
Little Rivers has been pawned off on my parents for several reasons. They just couldn't say no to me - and they are regretting it already.
He has been leaving treats all over the house - with yummy smells too!
Post a Comment