Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Limes!

We LOVE our lime tree. Joe and I bought this lime tree a week or two after we got engaged in December 2006. I have tried to kill it a few times, not intentionally, but I am just a really BAD gardener. :( Joe seems to always rescue it at just the right time! We have been getting limes off of it since the first week in September (when these pics were taken). We still have lots more baby limes on our tree right now and we have lots of new blooms too! Any one have any idea of what we should use our limes for? Maybe a good lime recipe out there? 



Our first lime!

Our first lime...and boy was it juicy!

...still

Limes two and three...they had just a little more to grow here.

Our lime tree seeking shelter from hurricane Gustav. (These pictures were taken during the hurricane, the first week of September.)

1 comment:

Ariel said...

How neat!!! I want a lime tree! That's so cool! I don't know of any good lime recipes, but I love cherry limeades from Sonic, so I'm sure you could make your own with your limes :)