So here it goes...
1. I have a dog named Elli May and she is the absolute best dog ever! She does no wrong in her momma's eyes and never will.
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to concerts. I have recently discovered this (in the past two years). It does not matter if I even listen to the artist...I just get such a rush being there! We saw Kid Rock this weekend at the Wharf.
3. I love greens. (as in turnip greens, collard greens, etc.) If they are on the menu at a restaurant...it is a given that I am ordering them!
4. I love being outside with my hubby. It does not matter what we are doing, as long as we are outside, I am loving it.
5. I am terrified of melanoma cancer. I have blue eyes, blonde hair, and fair skin...and that is all I have to say!
6. I do not like going to see movies in a theatre. I feel like you are closed off from the world in theaters. It has to be a REALLY good movie for me to see it at "the movies".
7. I love taking pictures of everything!! I would love to be able to take them on a professional level...maybe one day!
8. I hardly ever wear lipstick and basically only wear lip-gloss.
9. I would love to live in a "big" city, such as New York!! I am trying to talk Joe into it, but I don't think it will ever happen! He says that he won't be able to hunt and fish...ugh!
10. I love traveling...especially anywhere in the Caribbean!
11. I want three kids...not all at once!
12. I am obessed with green tea. Not the lipton stuff, the real deal.
13. I love to cook! I would cook every night if joe would do the dishes! haha!
14. I HATE folding clothes.
15. I will always regret not going to nursing school. Never let people talk you out of what you have ALWAYS wanted to do!
16. I have a mole on my face like Cindy Crawford!!! In the same exact place!
17. I secretly miss living in a little itty bitty town. I guess it is not a secret anymore! I always said that I could not wait to get out of Waynesboro, but now I kinda miss some of the qualities of living in a small town.
18. I am completely obsessed with celebrity gossip. I don't buy the magazines much anymore, I just go to people.com ten times a day.
19. I say "i love you" a thousand times a day.
20. I do not have a green thumb. I kill every plant in site!
21. I love watching E! Network, TLC, the Food Network, A&E, and Discovery Health.
22. I LOVE my MAC computer! They are definitely worth the money and are so awesome!
23. I am a huge procrastinator...I put off everything!
24. I have a wonderful husband. I don't know what I would do without him. He is the best!
25. and...did I say I have a wonderful hubby and that I love him very much!






No comments:
Post a Comment