Monday, May 19, 2008

Some info about me!

1. Who is your man? Joseph
2. How long have you been together? 2 years and 6 1/2 months 
3. How long did you date? We got engaged on our 1 year anniversary and were married almost 11 months later.
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? Joe
6. Who said "I love you" first? him
7. Who is taller? Joe
8. Who sings better?Joe
9. Who is smarter? Joe
10. Whose temper is worse? I dunno... 
11. Who does the laundry? ME!!!!!!! 
12. Who takes out the garbage? I bag it, he takes it to the dumpster.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better with the computer? Both of us are pretty good...he can do somethings that I can't and I can do some things that he cannot. 
16. Who mows the lawn? Neither...we live in an apartment right now.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me
18. Who drives when you are together? he does...he says that he does not trust my driving.
19. Who pays when you go out? Both
20. Who is most stubborn? him, but he would say me!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? just depends....
22. Whose parents do you see the most? his...but we talk to mine 20 times a day!
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
25. Who proposed? Him, of course
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? I dunno, but we mostly hang out with his friends.
28. Who has more siblings? Him
29. Who wears the pants in the family? BOTH!

No comments: