I cannot believe that we have been married for 7 months...and what a wonderful seven months it has been! I guess I have to agree with the saying, "time flies when you are having fun!"
I like doing list, so here goes 7 things about us!
1. We love being outdoors/hunting/fishing/boating! It is probably our most favorite thing to do together!
2. We call each other "woobs"!
3. We wish both of our "whole" families lived right here in Mobile, Alabama.
4. We absolutely love children/babies!
5. We have two dogs that rule our lives (when we have them), Elli May and Riley. They are black labs. Elli is 5 years old and Riley is 6 years old. They also live with my mom and dad some of the time, or at least until we buy a house.
6. We love spending time with both of our families.
7. We are completely in love with each other more today than we were seven months ago!!! It is AMAZING!
I LOVE YOU WOOBS!






1 comment:
Hi,
I saw your wedding photos on photoreflect while I was browsing thru some of our friend's photos. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!! Enjoy every minute of your 1st year together.....it was our best year so far! [It gets harder when you have kids.]
Post a Comment