Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Review of week 30





How Far Along? Today I am 31 weeks and 3 days!

Total Weight Gained/Loss? we will find out tomorrow at my Doctor appointment

Sleep? sleeping pretty good this past week

Best Moment of the Week? Two really fun baby showers in Waynesboro.

Movement? Non-stop... and I love it! Although, some punches/kicks make me go "whoa"... he is going to be a strong little one. I can already tell.

Food Craving? Salty food! (right this second I am CRAVING pizza...Papa John's should be here any minute with dinner :))

Food aversions? none

Morning sickness? NOPE.

Gender? It's a BOY!!

Labor Signs? Just Braxton Hicks and LOTS of pressure.

Belly Button? innie still, but stretching and getting shallow!

What I'm looking forward to? Thanksgiving dinner :) and our Dr.'s appointment tomorrow. Also, we took pregnancy pictures yesterday and will be picking them up in the morning. SO excited to see them.

Milestones? every week is a milestone

Names? Yep, he has name! We are still undecided as to whether we will call him by his first or middle or both.

How is Daddy feeling? I am still working on that other post, but of course he is still excited and very anxious to meet him. He is getting a little bit nervous about the actual delivery. (thanks to birthing classes!)

Belly Measurement? we find out tomorrow!

Swelling? no major swelling yet, but I do have some in the evenings

Baby's Position? Head down... or atleast I hope he still is.

How am I feeling OVERALL? Good. The lower back pain in the evenings is aggravating, but other than that I really do feel great! I am just so so anxious to meet him, but on the other hand, I LOVE knowing that he is safe and sound tucked in mommy's belly.

2 comments:

Erin said...

you look great! glad to hear everything is going well! :)

garcia said...

Shower was great!
Can't wait to see him in some of those outfits! Too cute.
Only signed up for you.