How Far Along? 29 weeks 4 days
Total Weight Gained/Loss? not sure... praying still only +2 lbs.
Total Weight Gained/Loss? not sure... praying still only +2 lbs.
Sleep? Still sleeping pretty good except for the crazy dreams.
Best Moment of the Week? Every time my little boy kicks/punches his mommy.
Movement? All of the time. I think I am also feeling his hiccups, but I am not 100% sure.
Food Craving? I cannot think of anything this week
Food aversions? none
Morning sickness? NOPE.
Gender? It's a BOY!!
Labor Signs? just Braxton Hicks
Belly Button? innie still, but stretching and getting shallow!
What I miss? same as before...but nothing really bad!
What I miss? same as before...but nothing really bad!
What I'm looking forward to? getting his bedding and the recliner. I think it all should be here by mid next week.
Milestones? every week is a milestone
Names? It is a done deal! We are monogramming away!
How is Daddy feeling? Excited! - but not loving birthing classes! :)
Belly Measurement? not sure
Swelling? having some swelling, it just all depends on the day.
Baby's Position? Head down!
How am I feeling OVERALL? Good. Just feeling LOTS of pressure!






No comments:
Post a Comment