Saturday, October 31, 2009

28 weeks & Happy Halloween!

How Far Along? 28 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? +2 lbs.

Sleep? Most nights are pretty good, except for the CRAZY dreams!

Best Moment of the Week? 3D/4D Ultrasound

Movement? Tons! I think that I can feel his head or butt at times pushing really hard into my belly. Poor little man, things are just getting smaller and smaller in there and he is getting bigger and bigger!

Food Craving? Orange Juice

Food aversions? None.

Morning sickness? NOPE.

Gender? It's a BOY!!

Labor Signs? lots of Braxton Hicks, but nothing to be alarmed about.

Belly Button? innie still, but stretching and getting shallow!

What I miss? same as previous post

What I'm looking forward to? seeing this baby boy!

Milestones? Third trimester!

Names? We have decided and are starting to monogram a few things. :)

How is Daddy feeling? Excited!

Belly Measurement? Dr. P did not measure it at my appointment, so I really do not know.

Swelling? I was not swollen at all until I drank the stuff for the gestational diabetes test. Now, I am experiencing a tiny bit of swelling on most days, it all depends on what I did that day.

Baby's Position? We had our 3D/4D on November 3. Our little man is head down! :) yay!

How am I feeling OVERALL? Pretty good!

No comments: