Umm, YES. I really need to clean this mirror! Sorry!
How Far Along? 27 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? I am not sure, but I go back to the Dr. on Friday, so we will know then! (but I really think that I am about the same as last week +2 pounds)
Total Weight Gained/Loss? I am not sure, but I go back to the Dr. on Friday, so we will know then! (but I really think that I am about the same as last week +2 pounds)
Sleep? Most nights are pretty good, except for the CRAZY dreams!
Best Moment of the Week? Baby boy's room getting painted, buying the carseat, stroller, and swing, and ordering his furniture.
Movement? Tons! I think that I can feel his head or butt at times pushing really hard into my belly. Poor little man, things are just getting smaller and smaller in there and he is getting bigger and bigger!
Food Craving? I cannot think of anything this week.
Food aversions? None.
Morning sickness? NOPE.
Gender? It's a BOY!!
Labor Signs? Not much happening this week.
Belly Button? innie still, but stretching and getting shallow!
What I miss? Nothing really, well, I do have to say that I miss being able to do EVERYTHING for myself. (such as, picking up boxes, moving things, and such... I just hate having to wait on someone to help me.)
What I miss? Nothing really, well, I do have to say that I miss being able to do EVERYTHING for myself. (such as, picking up boxes, moving things, and such... I just hate having to wait on someone to help me.)
What I'm looking forward to? All of his furniture coming in within the next two weeks (except the rocker/glider/recliner). And, oh yeah... The gestational diabetes test this week! UGH!!!
Milestones? Hello. Third trimester!
Names? still deciding!
How is Daddy feeling? Excited! Everyday we get more and more excited to meet our baby boy!
Belly Measurement? At 24 weeks, my belly measured exactly 24 centimeters... Which is PERFECT! We go back to the dr. this week and will be measured again then.
Swelling? I am not swollen at all. Praise the Lord!
Baby's Position? I really think that he is hanging out mostly on my right side and that he is a breech position. Hopefully Dr. P will be able to feel around on my belly and tell us more about where he is and his position this week. If not, we ARE planning to do a 3D/4D at about 30 weeks, so we will definitely see then. Btw, this is my main reason for doing the 3D/4D, I am really paranoid that he is breech and not going to turn head down at all! Do any of you bloggers out there have any advice on the procedure used to try and turn them?? I am not sure what it is called at this very moment.
How am I feeling OVERALL? I am still feeling pretty good! I will say that pretty much every afternoon my back bothers me and I am starting to feel more pressure...pushing down! I imagine both of these very small annoyance are here to stay, but OH BOY are they going to be worth it!






1 comment:
hi, i really don't remember what kind of paint i bought last year to paint my belly....i am thinking it was face paint though...i can't wait to see your lil' pumpkin!
Post a Comment