Hi! I found your blog a while back through a friend of a friend's...you know the chain! Anyway, I don't have one set up yet but hope to soon! Your wreath is very cute! I just made a similar one in Mardi Gras colors. I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog every now and then!
I am a wife and a mommy! The two best jobs ever. I spend my days (and nights) taking care of my wonderful husband, precious little boy, Clark, and our fur baby, Ellimay.
1 comment:
Hi! I found your blog a while back through a friend of a friend's...you know the chain! Anyway, I don't have one set up yet but hope to soon! Your wreath is very cute! I just made a similar one in Mardi Gras colors. I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog every now and then!
Nancy :)
Post a Comment