Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Not me!" Monday


Okay, so after many, many weeks of reading Not Me Mondays, I have finally decided to join in and do a post of my own! If you don't know how this goes.. jump on over to MckMama's blog get the details!

I did not decide to just "eye-it" when sewing/making a pillow today and have to completely redo the whole thing twice! Not me...I would never do that, I am too much of a perfectionist to just "eye-it"!

I did not put off washing close for a few days and am now really backed up with dirty laundry! Nope, not me...because you know I am a clean freak! :)

I did not tell someone that I could not show them a house today, "because I live almost in Mississippi" and that it would have to be tomorrow before I can show it to them...Nope, not me...i would never do that just because I wanted to be lazy today! - it is okay... they were fine with going tomorrow!

Okay, that is it for this week, I will do better next week!


4 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. I don't have to do laundry . my cat does mine.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday a blgo on my page it is a chance to pay tribute to some one who lights up your life. it has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to a wonderful person.

Emily said...

I enjoyed your Not Me! Monday. It's really fun to do it.

I have got to think up something for this past week.

Anonymous said...

I've done the eye-it thing before. Not with sewing but I've done it and it's hit or miss. Usually miss. You'd think we'd learn our lesson.

Ariel said...

I love your "not me Monday." Too cute! Let's get together for lunch one day next week!!