Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The World of Blogging

                             My favorite picture of us!


I guess I have now officially entered the world of blogging. I set up this account several months ago, but have never made it public or written on it. After being stalker of so many of my "blogger" friends blogs, I have decided that I myself actually might actually like this...and I think I do! 

So far, this thing has been pretty confusing to figure out, but with a little help I am well on my way. I have spent SEVERAL hours today just playing with all of the fun stuff that can be done to your blog. In fact, so many hours that my husband has fallen asleep on the couch while waiting on me to cook supper, because I am just glued to the computer! Oh well, we will have cute blog...one day! :)
So enough for tonight, I probably need to cook my hubby some dinner!

No comments: