1. He is a very intelligent man!
2. He loves spending time with family!
3. He LOVES to go hunting and fishing or just be in the woods.
4. He has the funniest laugh!
5. He has to have a project going at all times.
6. He hates taking out the trash...I had to throw this one in!
7. He likes to have ALL of my attention!
8. He is a mommy's boy!
9. He loves to watch the Discovery, Military, and History Channels!!
10. He is a christian!
11. He is very caring.
12. He is 25 years old today, which makes him 4 months older than me.
13. Everyone say's that he is just like his grandaddy Blount.
14. He tans so easy and I am so jealous!
15. He had a springer spaniel dog named Browning , he was the best dog ever.
16. He is a very hard worker.
17. He never eats french fries, and really does not even like potatoes.
18. He is not a big steak eater.
19. I call him Woobs!!
20. He LOVES guns!! He has way too many...
21. He loves taking pictures of the scenery!!
22. He does not mind getting dirty, in fact I think he loves it!
23. He is not a big football fan.
24. Joe loves history!
25. He loves children!
and one to grow on...
26. He is my best friend and the best husband anyone could ever ask for!
This was lots of fun! There is so much more that I could say, but I have to stop here or I would just destroy the whole reason for writing this blog. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best husband ever! I love you!







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!
Post a Comment