Monday, April 13, 2009

Limes and Strawberries

Joe and I have a lime tree that we call our "love" tree. We bought the tree only days after we became engaged. We have really enjoyed watching it bear fruit. We have already picked several limes and have about a hundred (literally) more limes that will be ready soon. So...if you need or want any limes let us know. Plus if you have any good lime recipes, let me know. 

We also have strawberries. I have picked five strawberries thus far, and have lots more getting ready to pick. I love strawberries, so you are probably out of luck as far as it goes for me giving away any ;). Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures.





1 comment:

Emily said...

i love the new layout. it looks great.

i am in awe of your limes. is the tree in a pot and do you bring it in during the winter? we had a lemon tree and it got pretty big so we planted it last spring and the cold killed it this year so we were sad about that.