Hello anonymous blog readers!! I just wanted to remind everyone to please comment if you are reading our (non-updated) blog. I promise I am going to start making regular post on here... and you don't want to miss out by me making the blog private! I have absolutely no clue who is reading this blog. If I do not start getting some feedback I will be making the blog private and only invited guest will be viewing it! Please, please, please start leaving comments... and to those of you who already do, THANK YOU!






5 comments:
Hi there....you don't know me, but I happened upon your blog while reading another blog. enjoy reading your blog :)
Anne
mommy1@cox.net
Hey! You know I read!!
Hello - you do not know me either, I am from MA, and you know how blogs work, you find a family member, then go from there to another to another - and just just check back in to see new posts. I used to have a blog - but with three little kiddies - I got weird about having too much info out there so I pulled it down...
That is all - go private if you feel - some of the people out there are normal, but I do net there are so weirdos. Take care.
...mom of three in MA
Hi Lindsay! I found your blog from another blog and I was interested because you were newlyweds like my husband and I. I check in every once-in-a-while for a new update. I'm glad to see some new ones!
I don't know you either but sometimes read your blog...love your wreaths...found you from andrea's blog!
Post a Comment