Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Comments!

Please leave us comments as you read our blog! I would love to know who all is reading this thing. I can see where people visit it on the side of the blog, but I don't know exactly who you are. (but have a good guess who some are) Anyway, please don't be afraid to comment, I post stuff for you to read...so please make yourself known! 


For those of you who do not know how to comment, you click on the comments link at the end of each post. The link is right after "posted by Lindsay & Joseph Dyess".

4 comments:

e said...

You know you are a real blogger when getting lots of comments on a post becomes the highlight of your day :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to get married and have a family so I can have a BLOG....I feel left out ;)

Natalie said...

hey! you know i read your blog! and candice should do a blog anyway...there need not be an excuse! just DO IT! :)

e said...

Hey Lindsay! I'm sorry we've had so much trouble with paypal! I emailed you about it, I'm happy for this one to be on the house after all of your effort to pay me!